Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Substantially updated with more illustrations and brand-new chapters that reflect the growth and advances in the field, this latest edition of Acute Care Surgery features an editorial board drawn from the ranks of trauma surgery, emergency surgery, and critical care surgery. A comprehensive, updated, and timely overview of this fledgling specialty!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery: Clinical Questions and Answers
- SCHWARTZ'S PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY 2-volume set 11th edition
- Fischer's Mastery of Surgery
- Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations, 10th edition
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery
- Current Surgical Therapy E-Book (Current Therapy)
- Atlas of Surgical Techniques in Trauma
- Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care E-Book
- Current Surgical Therapy E-Book
- Trauma, 8th Edition
*If this is not the "Acute Care Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 30, 2023 07:08 +08.