Product DescriptionFind The New You
Deciding to have plastic surgery can be a difficult decision―but it is also a courageous decision that can leave you liberated and empowered. If you want to feel confident and better in your clothes and in your skin, you can do it―you can rejuvenate your body and change your life.
The Real Beauty Bible: Navigating Your Journey through Plastic Surgery is Dr. Richard Brown’s guide to everything you need to know about plastic surgery. In this book, you’ll learn:
• the different types of procedures available,
• how to choose a surgeon that’s right for you,
• the financial options available for surgery, and
• what to do before and after surgery.
You don’t have to wish for a miracle to get the body you want. The most important thing is that you opt to get plastic surgery for no one else but yourself―to look and feel better. If you want to change the way you look, this book will give you the tools and the information to find the right surgeon for you.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Skincare Bible: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Great Skin
- Beyond Beautiful: Using the Power of Your Mind and Aesthetic Breakthroughs to Look Naturally Young and Radiant
- The Age Fix: A Leading Plastic Surgeon Reveals How to Really Look 10 Years Younger
- The Park Avenue Face: Secrets and Tips from a Top Facial Plastic Surgeon for Flawless, Undetectable Procedures and Treatments
*If this is not the "The Real Beauty Bible: Navigating Your Journey Through Plastic Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 11, 2023 07:34 +08.