EARN 20 AAPA-APPROVED SELF ASSESSMENT CREDITS! A question-and-answer review book for the Physician Assistant National Certification Exam (PANCE) and Physician Recertification Exam (PANRE), this powerful study aid is designed to maximize study time and enhance retention so you walk into the exam prepared, confident, and ready to pass.
Authored by a practicing physician assistant who is also an adjunct professor at two PA programs, these practice questions thoroughly cover the blueprint topics for the exam laid out by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
The detailed explanations of the answer choices help increase comprehension and recall of the material. X-ray and other images further reinforce learning and prepare test takers for every type of question found on the exam.
Full of crucial information and helpful test-taking strategies and techniques, this book can be used alone or as a companion to PANCE PREP PEARLS, also by author Dwayne A. Williams, to prepare for—and pass—the exam.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Davis's PA Exam Review: Focused Review for the PANCE and PANRE
- LANGE Q&A Physician Assistant Examination, Seventh Edition (Lange Q&A Allied Health)
- The PA Rotation Exam Review
- Surgical Recall
- PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 - PART A
- PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 - PART B
- A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants
- Pance Prep Pearls 2nd Edition
- PANCE PANRE Prep Review Book 2019: Physicians Assistant National Certification & Recertification Exam Secrets Study Guide, Practice Questions Book, ... (Updated for the New 2019 Outline)
- A Comprehensive Review For the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants
*If this is not the "PANCE and PANRE Question Book: A Comprehensive Question and Answer Study Review Book for the Physici" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 20, 2023 10:41 +08.