- Portable—comfortably fits in a lab coat pocket.
- More than 300 high-quality, full-color photographs of cells show cell morphology.
- Guides you step by step through the complicated process of performing a manual differential.
- Side-by-side comparisons demonstrate and discuss the differences between commonly confused cells.
- Hints help you learn how to identify and differentiate cells.
- Consistent format and tabbed organization make it easy to find the cell line in question.
- Waterproof, wipe-off/wipe off pages are ideal for use at the bench.
- An organization by disorder makes reference easy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rodak's Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications
- Board of Certification Study Guide -- Clinical Laboratory Certification Examinations, Enhanced 6th Edition
- Quick Review Cards for Medical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis
- Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices
*If this is not the "Heme Notes: A Pocket Atlas of Cell Morphology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 15, 2023 07:02 +08.