A Research Primer for Communication Sciences and Disorders addresses the most current topics in research, presents them clearly for students and practitioners, focuses on getting research evidence into practice, directs students and instructors to additional resources, and provides many case examples and study questions. The book is ideal for face-to-face classroom teaching or distance-learning courses.
- Each chapter begins with a word definition that introduces each chapter’s key theme, and is referred to throughout the chapter in notes and boxes which highlight technology and other areas of interest.
- Case studies which illustrate relevant concepts and approaches to research open each chapter.
- Student Reflection Questions, Activities and Exercises designed to encourage critical thinking and independent research appear in each chapter.
- Includes an entire chapter devoted to introducing evidence-based practice issues, and continues to consistently enforce an evidence-based practice approach to research and practice.
- Designed for either classroom or distance learning, and including both basic and advanced content, this book is easily used independently by distance learners or in the classroom at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Communicating
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Supporting Children and Adults with Complex Communication Needs
- The Handbook for Evidence-Based Practice in Communication Disorders
- An Advanced Review of Speechâ€“Language Pathology: Preparation for the Praxis SLP and Comprehensive Examinationâ€“Fifth Edition
- Introduction to Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Aphasia and Related Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders: Speech Sound Disorders in Children (8th Edition)
- Dysphagia: Clinical Management in Adults and Children
- Treatment Resource Manual for Speech Language Pathology (with Student Web Site Printed Access Card)
- Speech and Voice Science
*If this is not the "A Research Primer for Communication Sciences and Disorders" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 8, 2023 04:05 +08.