- Enhanced and reorganized material on the patient profile, lifestyle, substance abuse, and sexual history.
- New section on interviewing skills related to ethical and legal issues and how to deal with unanticipated adverse outcomes.
- Web-based interview organizer available at DavisPlus
- Cut-and-carry interview tips
- Two additional chapters
- Helping patients understand, interpret, and utilize material obtained on the Internet.
- More coverage of transparency in the medical interview.
- Handling difficult interview situations and difficult patients.
- How spirituality relates to healthcare and the clinician-patient interaction.
- Redesigned interview format for greater ease-of-use and clearer understanding.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice (Medical Interview)
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Feb 6, 2023 01:43 +08.