Packed with practical, up-to-date guidance, Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 4th Edition, by Walter R. Frontera, MD, PhD; Julie K. Silver, MD; and Thomas D. Rizzo, Jr., MD, helps you prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders, pain syndromes, and chronic disabling conditions in day-to-day patient care. This easy-to-use reference provides the information you need to improve patient function and performance by using both traditional and cutting-edge therapies, designing effective treatment plans, and working with interdisciplinary teams that meet your patients’ current and changing needs. An easy-to-navigate format provides quick access to concise, well-illustrated coverage of every essential topic in the field.
- Presents each topic in a consistent, quick-reference format that includes a description of the condition, discussion of symptoms, examination findings, functional limitations, and diagnostic testing. An extensive treatment section covers initial therapies, rehabilitation interventions, procedures, and surgery.
- Contains new technology sections in every treatment area where recently developed technologies or devices have been added to the therapeutic and rehabilitation strategies, including robotic exoskeletons, wearable sensors, and more.
- Provides extensive coverage of hot topics in regenerative medicine, such as stem cells and platelet rich plasma (PRP), as well as a new chapter on abdominal wall pain.
- Delivers the knowledge and insights of several new, expert authors for innovative perspectives in challenging areas.
- Offers a clinically-focused, affordable, and focused reference for busy clinicians, as well as residents in need of a more accessible and targeted resource.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Fourth Edition
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- The American Physical Therapy Association Book of Body Repair and Maintenance: Hundreds of Stretches and Exercises for Every Part of the Human Body
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice
*If this is not the "Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Reha" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2020 21:20 PST.