The most-trusted resource for physiatry knowledge and techniques, Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation remains an essential guide for the entire rehabilitation team. With proven science and comprehensive guidance, this medical reference book addresses a range of topics to offer every patient maximum pain relief and optimal return to function.
- In-depth coverage of the indications for and limitations of axial and peripheral joints through therapies enables mastery of these techniques.
- Optimize the use of ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment.
- A chapter covering PM&R in the international community serves to broaden your perspective in the field.
- Detailed illustrations allow you to gain a clear visual understanding of important concepts.
- New lead editor - Dr. David Cifu – was selected by Dr. Randall Braddom to retain a consistent and readable format. Additional new authors and editors provide a fresh perspective to this edition.
- Features comprehensive coverage of the treatment of concussions and military amputees.
- Includes brand-new information on rehabilitating wounded military personnel, the latest injection techniques, speech/swallowing disorders, head injury rehabilitation, and the rehabilitation of chronic diseases.
- New chapters on pelvic floor disorders and sensory impairments keep you at the forefront of the field.
- Reader-friendly design features an updated table of contents and improved chapter approach for an enhanced user experience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Fourth Edition
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 9th edition
- Easy EMG E-Book: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics E-Book
*If this is not the "Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 18, 2022 13:02 +08.