User-friendly and well organized, Easy EMG is designed to help residents learn the fundamental principles of electrodiagnostic testing (including nerve conduction studies and needle EMG). This one-of-a-kind resource offers expert guidance on performing and interpreting EMGs, as well as how to test the most common conditions encountered in daily practice. At-a-glance tables combine with clear illustrations and a pocket-sized format to make Easy EMG ideal for on-the-go reference!
- Pocket-sized format efficiently presents just the basic facts needed by beginners.
- At-a-glance tables concisely present complex information.
- Unique illustrations depict precise needle placement.
- New chapters cover critical neuropathy and myopathy, inflammatory neuropathies, and neuromuscular junction disorders.
- Updated EMG billing codes reflect the latest changes to ensure practical application.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Rowan's Primer of EEG E-Book
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Atlas of Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Fourth Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- McLean EMG Guide, Second Edition
- Pocket EMG
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book
*If this is not the "Easy EMG E-Book: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 22, 2021 12:50 PST.