Product DescriptionWINNER, 2016 International Book Awards for Sports
WINNER, 2016 International Book Awards for Health: Diet & Exercise
The exercise will never hurt you—only improper form causes injury. Master the essentials of proper weight training and be safe while performing the squat, lunge, leg press, lat pulldown, reverse fly, bench press, chest fly, shoulder press, shoulder raise, biceps curl, triceps extension, plank, and more!
With over 350 full-color, step-by-step photos, Weight Training Without Injury’s unique, revolutionary approach teaches right from wrong at every step with meticulous attention to detail.
Stellabotte and Straub’s mission is simple: to enable you to master proper form and prevent injury when lifting weights. This book blends 50 years of experience and success with current scientific research (over 90 peer-reviewed publications are referenced)—all explained simply and organized in a clear format that is easy to follow.
The techniques learned here can be applied to exercises found in any bodybuilding, strength training or resistance training manual or program, making Weight Training Without Injury indispensable for the beginner, the seasoned gym goer, and the professional trainer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Reflective Awareness: Experience Life to the Fullest
- Gorilla Mindset
- The Secret Symbols of the Great Law of Attraction
- Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
- The Gods Themselves: A Novel
- Write the Perfect Read: Make Readers Happy While Propelling Them to the Last Page - The Fiction Edition
- The Ultimate Sci Fi Collection
- Lock In: A Novel of the Near Future (Lock In Series Book 1)
- How To Find Your Passion: 23 Questions That Can Change Your Entire Life
- Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners: 650 Quick and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes for Smart People on a Budget
*If this is not the "Weight Training Without Injury: Over 350 Step-by-Step Pictures Including What Not to Do!" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 18, 2022 12:58 +08.