This standard textbook on the bones, surfaces, movement and conformation of the horse was prepared by R. H. Smythe MRCVS and first published in 1967. Five years later, Dr P. C. Goody, B.Sc., PhD., revised and expanded the book, providing a wide new base of valuable anatomical information. This third edition came to fruition in 1992 when Peter Gray MVB, MRCVS, completely revised and updated the work, bringing a clinical viewpoint to the existing text, and by combining the knowledge of structural characteristics with the known stresses caused by diverse factors such as concussion and conformation, and an examination of spinal dynamics and muscular injuries, enables the reader to understand more easily how and why lameness occurs. The result is a work which will be of inestimable benefit to a new generation of students and horse owners.
- Ja Allen
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Beating muscle injuries for horses: [25 common muscular problems, their cause, correction, prevention]
- Functional Anatomy: Threshold Picture Guide No 43 (Threshold Picture Guides)
- Horse Gaits, Balance, and Movement: Revised Edition
- The Horse Anatomy Workbook: A Learning Aid for Students Based on Peter Goody's Classic Work, Horse Anatomy (Allen Student)
- Horse Anatomy: A Pictorial Approach to Equine Structure
- Horse Anatomy for Performance
- The Horse Conformation Handbook
- Going Steady: More Relationship Advice from Your Horse
- The Horse's Muscles in Motion
- Horse Movement: Structure, Function and Rehabilitation
*If this is not the "Horse Structure and Movement" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 19, 2022 12:58 +08.