It's time to get real—that is, real, do-it-yourself horse training. Professional trainer Sean Patrick has created the ultimate guide to the "complete" riding horse—whether a performance, working, or "just for fun" prospect. Quite simply, you begin at Lesson Number 33 and count your way down through the basic exercises—the "primary education"—every horse needs. And when you get to Lesson 1, you've done it; you've prepared your horse for advanced work in any number of equestrian disciplines. You can't get lost along the way. There's no room for confusion. Sean clarifies the point and explains the gist of every step. The happy result? He trains you to be a trainer. Whether your horse is a foal or five, guilelessly green or imperfectly veteran, he will benefit from the Countdown—a true "foundation" program, serving to prepare him for the endless variety of activities and "jobs" horses perform today. From indispensable handling, "sacking-out," and tying exercises, to how you, the rider, can control the different parts of the horse’s body from the ground and the saddle; from mounting on both the left and the right to performing flawless flying lead changes, you’ll be amazed at how effective and efficient this program is.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Art of Liberty Training for Horses: Attain New Levels of Leadership, Unity, Feel, Engagement, and Purpose in All That You Do with Your Horse
- Trick Training for Horses: Fun Ways to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Horse
- Starting Colts: Catching / Sacking Out / Driving / First Ride / First 30 Days / Loading, Revised
- Training on the Trail: Practical Solutions for Trail Riding
- Finding the Missed Path: The Art of Restarting Horses
- Clinton Anderson: Lessons Well Learned: Why My Method Works for Any Horse
- How to Think Like A Horse: The Essential Handbook for Understanding Why Horses Do What They Do
- What I'd Teach Your Horse: Training & Re-Training the Basics (Horse Training How-To) (Volume 8)
- Clinton Anderson's Downunder Horsemanship: Establishing Respect and Control for English and Western Riders
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler (Read & Ride)
*If this is not the "The Modern Horseman's Countdown to Broke: Real Do-It-Yourself Horse Training in 33 Comprehensive Ste" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 9, 2022 14:29 +08.