Humane, science-based horse training is a type of training where the user combines an evidence-based understanding of equine behaviour with his genuine love and respect for horses in order to train and handle horses in an ethical yet effective way.
This book will introduce you to the science behind animal training and explain how you can use positive reinforcement and other non-coercive techniques to train a wide range of behaviours. It also include twenty or so step by step training plans so you can go out and teach your horse to give his feet, lead calmly, back up and so much more.
This book is written by horse trainer, qualified equine behaviourist and Pet Professional Guild’s member Alizé Veillard-Muckensturm.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clicker Training for Your Horse
- You Can Train Your Horse to Do Anything!: On Target Training Clicker Training and Beyond
- Language Signs and Calming Signals of Horses: Recognition and Application
- Reaching the Animal Mind: Clicker Training and What It Teaches Us About All Animals
- Connection Training: The Heart and Science of Positive Horse Training
- Teaching Horses with Positive Reinforcement: A Guide to Achieving Success with Clicker Training
- Equine Empowerment: A Guide To Positive Reinforcement Training
- Horse Speak: An Equine-Human Translation Guide: Conversations with Horses in Their Language
- The Click That Teaches: A Step-By-Step Guide in Pictures
*If this is not the "Humane, science-based horse training: Introduction to learning theory and exercises for everyday han" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 30, 2022 19:12 +08.