Product DescriptionThe definitive survey of diagnostic dermatopathology—and the single-best resource for addressing differential diagnosis at the microscopic level
For virtually every kind of skin lesion, this skill-sharpening resource has everything clinicians need to successfully perform differential diagnosis at the microscopic level. Dermatopathology features a systematic, algorithmic approach that cuts through the complexity of the discipline’s traditional disease-oriented focus, providing a ready-to-use diagnostic tool that puts the entire world of dermatopathology into perspective.
This classic has won acclaim as the only dermatology pathology resource that is valuable for both teaching and for clinical practice and differential diagnosis. While other references may be more exhaustive, denser, or larger, none are more clinically useful as Dermatopathology. With 25% of the dermatology board and recertification examination consisting of dermatopathology topics, this is also an outstanding board review tool.
Filled with hundreds of color photomicrographs, the book features a clear five-part organization and nearly forty detailed chapters—each reflecting the scientifically rigorous, up-to-date insights of authors who are acknowledged experts in the field. The book’s vast scope encompasses all skin disease processes—inflammatory, non-inflammatory, infections, and proliferations (harmatomas, hyperplasias, and neoplasms, plus disorders of nails and oral mucosa).
•Includes Online Image Bank containing all the images in the book•Increased number of full-color images•Numerous tables assist clinicians differentiate similar conditions from one another•NEW CHAPTERS on laboratory methods and stains, and updated immunohistochemistry content
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 2 Volume Set E-Book
- Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods E-Book
- Weedon's Skin Pathology E-Book
- Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors E-Book
- Diagnosis of Cutaneous Lymphoid Infiltrates: A Visual Approach to Differential Diagnosis and Knowledge Gaps
- Histopathology of the Nail: Onychopathology
- Pathology of Melanocytic Tumors E-Book
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Diagnostic Atlas of Cutaneous Mesenchymal Neoplasia E-Book
- Self-Assessment in Dermatopathology
*If this is not the "Dermatopathology, Fourth Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2023 02:47 +08.