Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now combining general surgery and the specialties in one volume, this Sixth Edition of Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties focuses on the information all medical students need to know to pass the NBME surgery shelf or other surgery rotation examinations. This new edition of Lawrence’s popular text offers concise, high-yield content and a smaller format ideal for study on the go. Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, it provides the authoritative, up-to-date content today’s busy medical students need for exam success.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Surgical Recall
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
- Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Essential Clinical Procedures E-Book: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Tenth Edition
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics E-Book
- Beckmann and Ling's Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Case Files® Surgery, Fifth Edition
*If this is not the "Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 17, 2023 18:48 +08.