Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This sixth installment in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery series provides step-by-step instructions and descriptions of procedures that every otolaryngologist who performs otologic/neurotologic surgery should find very useful. All contributors are experts in their field, chosen for their extensive experience and expertise. Extensively illustrated, the book discusses hearing and tympanic membrane reconstruction, grafting, regeneration, approaches for tumor excisions, implanting techniques, nerve decompression, repair and rehabilitation, and other techniques.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology (Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery)
- Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Facial Plastic Surgery (Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery)
- Comprehensive Management of Vestibular Schwannoma
- Operative Otolaryngology E-Book: Head and Neck Surgery
- Cummings Review of Otolaryngology E-Book
- ENT Board Prep: High Yield Review for the Otolaryngology In-service and Board Exams
- The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide To Personal Finance And Investing
- Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery E-Book
*If this is not the "Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Otology, Neurotology, and Lateral Skull" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 28, 2023 07:24 +08.