Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A is a concise, outline-based study guide covering all topics that appear on the Hematology Certification Exam. The book includes all topics listed in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) blueprint as essential material for the exam and highlights topic areas that are often found on the test.
For hematology and oncology fellows as well as practicing clinicians needing a refresher before taking MOC, this handy study guide provides succinct overviews of all blood disorders, syndromes and diseases with practice questions on the go. Each disorder or disease-based chapter provides the same structure for ease of use beginning with the epidemiology, and followed by the etiology and risk factors, signs and symptoms, diagnostic criteria, indications for treatment, prognostic factors, treatment recommendations, and special considerations. The authors provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, including well-established treatment regimens for a variety of blood disorders, including iron disorders, bone marrow failure syndromes, platelet and megakaryocytic disorders, hemostasis, thrombosis, and hematologic malignancies. Later chapters review other major subspecialty areas found on the exam including transfusion medicine and hematopoietic cell transplantation. With 200 board-style questions and answers with detailed rationales, Hematology Board Review is the go-to, quick review for any trainee preparing for initial certification and for hematologists or oncologists preparing for recertification.
- Includes 200 board-style questions and answers with rationales
- Provides key point summaries of each topic area for quick study and easy recall
- Thorough coverage of hematologic malignancies, blood disorders, transfusion medicine, hematopoietic cell transplantation, and standard treatment regimens
- Tables providing key data and information related to staging, treatment options, and disease classifications
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hematology and Coagulation: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice
- Hematology and Transfusion Medicine Board Review Made Simple: Case Series which cover topics for the USMLE, Internal medicine Board, as well as, the Hematology Board Examinations.
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- Hematopathology and Coagulation: Self-Assessment and Board Review
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review E-Book
- Oncology Board Review, Second Edition: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A
- Handbook of Benign Hematology
*If this is not the "Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 31, 2023 14:57 +08.