Comprehensive, current and insightful, this well-illustrated text is devoted to the detailed management of common but often challenging complications that all foot and ankle surgeons encounter in their practice. Opening with a discussion of the "anatomy" of a complication, the book is divided into five thematic sections - perioperative, forefoot, first ray, midfoot/hindfoot and ankle - with each chapter detailing the development and evolution of both major and minor complications, the evaluation and decision-making involved, and the best surgical management techniques for each. Perioperative topics covered include surgical infection, venous thromboembolism, and incisional complications, with the subsequent sections detailing complications following specific conditions, such as hallux valgus, calcaneal fractures, and the Charcot foot, among many others.
Boasting a diverse and experienced authorship and Editors who are past Presidents of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Complications in Foot and Ankle Surgery is a unique and timely resource for foot and ankle surgeons worldwide who treat these challenging conditions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Systemic Disease Manifestations in the Foot, Ankle, and Lower Extremity
- Foot and Ankle Surgery: Tricks of the Trade
- Mann's Surgery of the Foot and Ankle: Expert Consult - Online (Coughlin, Surgery of the Foot and Ankle 2v Set)
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications E-Book
- Essential Foot and Ankle Surgical Techniques: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle: Ebook without Multimedia
- Principles and Management of Pediatric Foot and Ankle Deformities and Malformations
- Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Surgical Exposures in Foot & Ankle Surgery: The Anatomic Approach
- Hospital for Special Surgery's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Foot and Ankle Surgery
*If this is not the "Complications in Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management Strategies" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 12, 2023 20:22 +08.