Product DescriptionPathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition employs a concept-based approach to teaching nursing students the complex, yet essential topic of pathophysiology. Important Notice: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images or content found in the physical edition.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Skills Checklist to Accompany Fundamentals of Nursing
- Role Development in Professional Nursing Practice
- Pharmacology - E-Book: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach
- Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health Care: A Practical Guide (Adolescent Health Care a Practical Guide)
- Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Disorders: Clinical Evaluation and Management
- Gerontology for the Health Care Professional
- Primary Care, Second Edition: An Interprofessional Perspective
- Communication in Nursing - E-Book
- Maternity and Women's Health Care E-Book
- 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology
*If this is not the "Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 2, 2023 11:02 +08.