Product DescriptionNOW! Improved formatting on Kindle edition!
Midwives attending childbirth in homes and birth centers seldom encounter emergencies, but when crisis occurs, lives hang in the balance! It is difficult to remain proficient in skills so seldom practiced, yet pregnant women rely on the expertise of the provider in an emergency.
Birth Emergency Skills Training: Manual for Out-of-Hospital Midwives is the interface between the world of midwifery and the world of medicine. It carries the reader from the initial steps of intervention though definitive care, balancing a friendly tone and visual appeal with authoritative and clinically useful information. It is loaded with mnemonics and other memory aids, and is richly illustrated with the author's artful drawings and photography.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Heart and Hands, Fifth Edition : A Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
- Anatomy and Physiology for Midwives E-Book
- Myles' Textbook for Midwives E-Book
- Skills for Midwifery Practice E-Book
- Care of the Well Newborn
- Varney's Midwifery
- Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth, Sixth Edition
- Babies Are Not Pizzas: They're Born, Not Delivered
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Companioning at a Time of Perinatal Loss: A Guide for Nurses, Physicians, Social Workers, Chaplains and Other Bedside Caregivers
*If this is not the "Birth Emergency Skills Training: Manual for Out-Of-Hospital Midwives" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 22, 2023 00:22 +08.