NEWLY REVISED EDITION!
*NEW* BONUS CHAPTER NOW INCLUDED!
Do you struggle with irritability? Headaches? Inability to sleep or insomnia? Osteoporosis? Diabetes? Hyperglycemia? Hypoglycemia? Your thyroid? Spasms or muscle soreness? A high level of stress? Sensitivity to noise? Difficulty in concentrating? Kidney stones? Gut disorder? Constipation? Lack of appetite? Hypertension? High blood pressure? Nerve dysfunction? Joint pain? Epilepsy? PCOS? Painful PMS? Memory loss? Depression?
Chances are you are one of MILLIONS who suffer from one or more of these conditions. In today’s world, more than 80% of people have a deficiency in magnesium, almost all of which are misdiagnosed. Magnesium deficiency can cause a number of unpleasant side effects and impact your feelings of overall well-being as it is an imperative mineral that affects your nervous system.
To cope with daily life, we actively decrease the mineral density in our bodies as a way to boost our nervous system.
Learn the detailed explanation of the causes, effects and remedies to many physical and mental disorders that all find their root in magnesium.
So, do you have enough magnesium? Do you know how much you actually require during different phases of your life?
Find out for yourself by reading this informational book!
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Magnesium and Your Blood
Chapter 3: Magnesium and Insulin
Chapter 4: Magnesium and Your Energy
Chapter 5: Magnesium and Hormones
Chapter 6: Magnesium and Muscles
Chapter 7: Magnesium and Nerves
Chapter 8: Magnesium and Bones
Chapter 9: List of Common Disorders Associated with Magnesium
Chapter 10: Magnesium and Your Diet
NEW BONUS CHAPTER
Scroll up to the top and click: Buy Now!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Magnesium Miracle (Second Edition)
- The Miraculous Cure For and Prevention of All Diseases What Doctors Never Learned
- Magnesium the Miracle Mineral
- Vitamin K2: The Missing Nutrient for Heart and Bone Health
- Vitamin K2: Understanding How a Little Known Vitamin Impacts Your Health
- ReMag: Invisible Mineral Part I (Invisible Minerals Book 1)
- ReMyte & ReCalcia: Invisible Minerals Part II
- Power of Vitamin D: A Vitamin D Book That Contains The Most Scientific, Useful And Practical Information About Vitamin D - Hormone D
- Heart Health for Tachycardia, Angina, Atherosclerosis, High Cholesterol, Hypertension & Atrial Fibrillation
*If this is not the "Magnesium: What Your Doctor Needs You To Know: Including: How to Fight Diabetes, Have a Healthy Hear" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 9, 2023 13:52 +08.