Product DescriptionIntroduction to Systematic Analysis of the Spinal MRI is written for the busy practitioner. It combines easy to understand schematics, illustrations and explanations with plenty of images of spinal MRIs. This book will quickly immerse the reader with practical applications. This book is the perfect companion for any specialist or resident who treats the spine:
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists
You will not get lost in the details with this manual, it does not delve deeply into the details of MRI physics, but it does tell you what you need to look for on a lumbar MRI to make a difference in your patient’s care.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- MRI Essentials for the Spine Specialist
- Low Back Pain e-chart: Quick reference guide
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination E-Book: An Evidence-Based Approach (Netter Clinical Science)
- Musculoskeletal MRI E-Book
- Essentials of Orthopedic and Trauma Radiology - Basics of Orthopaedic X-Rays: 2nd Edition
- Spinal MRI Quiz Book: Interactive Teaching Files Designed to Hone Your Diagnostic Skills
- Herniated Disc: A Survival Guide: Everything you need to know to manage your lumbar disc herniation without surgery
- Low Back Disorders: Evidence-Based Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Clinical and Radiological Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine
- Modic Changes: Understanding Reactive Vertebral Endplate and Marrow Morphology
*If this is not the "Introduction to Systematic Analysis of the Spinal MRI (Spinal MRI for Musculoskeletal Clinicians Boo" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 6, 2023 06:16 +08.