Product DescriptionHepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery is part of the Master Techniques in Surgery Series, which presents common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of general surgery. The series is overseen by Josef E. Fischer, MD, editor of the classic two-volume reference Mastery of Surgery.
Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery depicts surgery of the liver, hepatobiliary tree, and pancreas, including cholecystectomy and hepatic resections. Both laparoscopic and open procedures are depicted. The book is written by acknowledged master surgeons, emphasizes surgical procedures, and is lavishly illustrated with original full-color drawings. Each chapter briefly assesses indications, contraindications, and preoperative planning before fully explaining and illustrating the procedure in step-by-step detail. Outcomes, complications, and follow-up are also discussed. Each chapter ends with a brief reference list.
A companion website will offer the fully searchable content of the book and procedural videos.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Textbook of General Surgical Oncology
- Colon and Rectal Surgery: Abdominal Operations (Master Techniques in General Surgery)
- Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract E-Book
- Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations, 10th edition
- Transplantation of the Liver E-Book
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Gastric Surgery
- Fischer's Mastery of Surgery
- Atlas of Surgical Techniques in Trauma
- Trauma, 8th Edition
- Textbook of Critical Care E-Book
*If this is not the "Master Techniques in Surgery: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 24, 2023 00:26 +08.