Product DescriptionThe field of sports medicine is evolving, accelerated by emerging technologies and changing health care policies. To stay up to speed and ace the Boards, you need a resource that moves at your pace.
Sanctioned by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), this handy review addresses all areas of the sports medicine subspecialty board examination—with coverage that spans the full spectrum of sports medicine, from medical to skeletal conditions related to the athlete. The editors and authors include orthopedic surgeons, family physicians, pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, physiatrists, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists, psychologists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and more, ensuring that you’ll benefit from the broad spectrum of expertise embraced by the specialty.
Look inside and explore…
• Seven convenient sections address general considerations, evaluation of the injured athlete, medical problems, musculoskeletal problems, principles of rehabilitation, sports-specific populations, and special populations.
• Comprehensive coverage includes all topic areas featured on sports medicine subspecialty board exams.
• Easy-access bulleted format makes essential facts simple to locate and recall.
• Tables, figures, and algorithms make complex ideas easy to grasp and retain.
This is the Kindle version which does not include access to the digital ancillary materials, nor videos referenced in the text.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide: Featuring New Test Questions From Recent In-training Exams
- McMinn and Abrahams' Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy E-Book: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Mcminn's Color Atlas of Human Anatomy)
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy E-Book, Updated Edition (Netter Basic Science)
- Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards, Second Edition
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Netter's Sports Medicine E-Book (Netter Clinical Science)
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition E-Book
*If this is not the "ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 29, 2023 20:24 +08.