Product DescriptionWhile there are many excellent pacing and defibrillation books, they are nearly all written by physicians for physicians. The second edition of the successful The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing has been thoroughly updated, reflecting the new challenges, issues, and devices that clinicians deal with. Written specifically for non-cardiologists in a lively, intelligent and easy to follow style, it emphasizes real-life clinical practice and practical tips, including illustrations from actual clinical settings. Each chapter concludes with a checklist of key points from each subject ("Nuts and Bolts").
New features to the second edition include:
- updated terminology and images reflecting new software developments
- information on new innovations and advanced features, such as ventricular intrinsic preference and AF suppression
- new features on the automatic atrial capture test and follow-up features
- new chapter covering clinical studies on the possible dangers of excessive RV pacing
Building layer by layer on the fundamental principles and concluding with advanced concepts, The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing is intended for a novice to appreciate overall concepts and for a seasoned veteran to turn to answer a specific question.
This book offers practical, reliable and objective information on cardiac devices – it's easy to pick up, find what you need, and put down.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers and Defibrillators: All You Wanted to Know
- The Nuts and Bolts of Implantable Device Therapy: Pacemakers (The Nuts and Bolts Series)
- ECGs Made Easy - E-Book
- Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology E-Book: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization: A Clinical Approach
- Fogoros' Electrophysiologic Testing
- Cardiac Pacing and ICDs
- Understanding Intracardiac EGMs and ECGs
- The Nuts and bolts of Paced ECG Interpretation (Nuts and Bolts Series (Replaced by 5113) Book 8)
- The Nuts and Bolts of ICD Therapy (Nuts and Bolts Series (Replaced by 5113) Book 9)
*If this is not the "The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing (Nuts and Bolts Series (Replaced by 5113) Book 12)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2023 04:50 +08.