With her landmark first book Horse Speak: The EquineHuman Translation Guide, trainer Sharon Wilsie upended conventional methods of humanequine communication (using words and ropes, for example) with her clear classification of the language horses use with each other (body, breath, and intent), as well as an unparalleled explanation of how we as humans can effectively mirror it. Learning to “listen” and “talk” to horses in their language, instead of expecting them to comprehend ours, is a milestone in the progressive philosophy of horsemanship, helping find positive solutions to behavior and training problems and ultimately leading to fewer misunderstandings between horses and humans.
In her muchanticipated followup, Wilsie uses true stories to relate examples of “problems” and how they were solved using Horse Speak. Her engaging narrative introduces readers to dozens of reallife scenarios from different barns, various disciplines, and riders and handlers with contrasting experiences and backgrounds. Wilsie highlights her Horse Speak process, the clues that point to the best course of action, and the steps she takes to connect with horses that have shut down, grown confused, or become sulky or aggressive for any number of reasons. The result is a book full of incredible insight and exciting possibilities.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 55 Corrective Exercises for Horses: Resolving Postural Problems, Improving Movement Patterns, and Preventing Injury
- The Essential Hoof Book: The Complete Modern Guide to Horse Feet - Anatomy, Care and Health, Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relaxed & Forward: Relationship Advice from Your Horse
- How to Think Like A Horse: The Essential Handbook for Understanding Why Horses Do What They Do
- Language Signs and Calming Signals of Horses: Recognition and Application
- Horses Speak of God: How Horses Can Teach Us to Listen and Be Transformed
- Beyond Horse Massage: A Breakthrough Interactive Method for Alleviating Soreness, Strain, and Tension
- In the Middle Are the Horsemen
- From the Horse's Point of View: A Guide to Understanding Horse Behavior and Language with Tips to Help You Communicate More Effectively with Your Horse
- Horse Speak: An Equine-Human Translation Guide: Conversations with Horses in Their Language
*If this is not the "Horses in Translation: Essential Lessons in Horse Speak: Learn to "Listen" and "Talk" in Their Langu" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 23, 2023 20:24 +08.