Uniquely organized around the AONE competencies, this trusted resource gives you an easy-to-understand, in-depth look at today’s most prevalent nursing leadership and management topics. Coverage features the most up-to-date, research-based blend of practice and theory related to topics such as: the nursing professional's role in law and ethics, staffing and scheduling, delegation, cultural considerations, care management, human resources, outcomes management, safe work environments, preventing employee injury, and time and stress management.
- UNIQUE! Chapters divided according to AONE competencies for nurse leaders, managers, and executives.
- Research Notes in each chapter summarize relevant nursing leadership and management studies and highlight practical applications of research findings.
- Case Studies at the end of each chapter present real-world leadership and management situations and illustrate how key concepts can be applied to actual practice.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter present clinical situations followed by critical thinking questions to help you reflect on chapter content, critically analyze the information, and apply it to the situation.
- NEW! Full-color design makes content more vivid and realistic.
- NEW! Chapter on Communication and Care Coordination covers these integral topics.
- NEW! Updates to critical thinking exercises, case studies, research notes, and references offer the most current information.
- NEW! Updated sections on Current Issues and Trends reflect the latest topics in the field.
- NEW! Relevant Web Sites boxes provide authoritative resources for additional research.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Theoretical Basis for Nursing
- The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me About Life and Wealth
- Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice
- Middle Range Theories: Application to Nursing Research and Practice
- Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice (ANA, Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice)
- Health Promotion in Nursing Practice (7th Edition) (Health Promotion in Nursing Practice ( Pender))
- Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
- Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice (Nursing Research: Methods, Critical Appraisal & Utilization)
- Caring for the Vulnerable: Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice and Research
- Quantum Leadership: Advancing Innovation, Transforming Health Care
*If this is not the "Leadership and Nursing Care Management" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 31, 2023 21:35 +08.