Ideal for fellows and practicing pulmonologists who need an authoritative, comprehensive reference on all aspects of pulmonary medicine, Murray and Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine offers the most definitive content on basic science, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of the full spectrum of respiratory diseases. Included with your print purchase is the Expert Consult eBook version, which offers content updates, videos, review questions, and Thoracic Imaging Cases (TICs), all of which are easily navigable on any device for access on rounds or in the clinic. The embedded videos cover thoracoscopy, therapeutic bronchoscopy, volumetric chest CT scans, and more, while brand-new audio files highlight normal and abnormal breath sounds and the separate components of cough.
- Full-color design enhances teaching points and highlights challenging concepts.
- Understand clinical applications and the scientific principles of respiratory medicine.
- Detailed explanations of each disease entity allow you to work through differential diagnoses.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers content updates, videos, review questions, and Thoracic Imaging Cases (TICs), all of which are easily navigable on any device for access on rounds or in the clinic.
- Includes more than 1,000 figures and over 200 videos and audio files.
- Key Points and Key Reading sections highlight the most useful references and resources for each chapter.
- An expanded sleep section now covers four chapters and includes control of breathing, consequences of sleep disruption, as well as obstructive and central apnea.
- New chapters in the Critical Care section cover Noninvasive Ventilation (NIV) and Extracorporeal Support of Gas Exchange (ECMO). New chapters focusing on diagnostic techniques now include Invasive Diagnostic Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions and Positron Emission Tomography, and a new chapter on Therapeutic Bronchoscopy highlights the interventional role of pulmonologists.
- Embedded videos feature thoracoscopy, therapeutic bronchoscopy, volumetric chest CT scans, and more.
- Brand-new audio files highlight normal and abnormal breath sounds and the separate components of cough.
- Elsevier science health science
- Language: english
- Binding: hardcover
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology
- Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, 2-Volume Set, 5th edition
- The Ventilator Book: Second Edition
- The Advanced Ventilator Book
- Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- Textbook of Critical Care
- West's Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- The Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult (The Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult Series)
- Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult
*If this is not the "Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set (Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Resp" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 2, 2023 14:41 +08.