Product DescriptionA keep-it-simple, just-the-facts guide to pregnancy and childbirth for expectant parents who don’t want to be overwhelmed by too much information.
This accessible, easy-to-read guide to pregnancy and childbirth is a simplified version of the best-selling “Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn” by the same authors, Janet Whalley, Penny Simkin and Ann Keppler. It is written for expectant parents who want basic, down-to-earth information on how to grow a baby, how to give birth to a baby and how to nourish and nurture a baby. The book includes all the important “do’s” and “don’ts” regarding pregnancy, childbirth and baby care presented in a straightforward and unintimidating way with easy-to-understand language and concepts. The book’s strength is in its readability for parents of all demographic and socio-economic backgrounds.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- An Easier Childbirth: A Mother's Guide to Birthing Normally
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth "Updated With New Material"
- Birth Partner 5th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Partners, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- This Isn't What I Expected: Overcoming Postpartum Depression
- The Nursing Mother's Companion, 7th Edition, with New Illustrations: The Breastfeeding Book Mothers Trust, from Pregnancy Through Weaning
- Breastfeeding Made Simple: Seven Natural Laws for Nursing Mothers
- Birth Ambassadors: Doulas and the Re-Emergence of Woman-Supported Birth in America
- Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition: The Best of Both Worlds
- The Doula Business Guide, 3rd Edition: How to Succeed as a Birth, Postpartum or End-of-Life Doula
- The Doula Book: How a Trained Labor Companion Can Help You Have a Shorter, Easier, and Healthier Birth (A Merloyd Lawrence Book)
*If this is not the "The Simple Guide to Having a Baby: A Step-by-Step Illustrated Guide to Pregnancy & Childbirth" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 7, 2023 12:11 +08.