Take your surgical skills to the next level with Cardiac Surgery , a volume in the Master Techniques in Surgery series! This outstanding resource distills vast stores of knowledge from the field’s most renowned surgeons into one definitive atlas. Richly illustrated, step-by-step guidance covers a full range of adult cardiac surgical techniques, and clearly demonstrates how to avoid and manage complications and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Easy-to-follow guidance on the full range of adult cardiac procedures, including primary aortic valve surgery, tricuspid valve procedures, cardiovascular trauma, myocardial revascularization procedures, pericardial surgery, cardiothoracic transplantation, cardiac assist devices, and many more.
- Formatted chapters briefly cover indications, contraindications, and preoperative planning before fully explaining and illustrating the procedure in step-by-step detail. Outcomes, complications, avoidance of pitfalls, and follow-up are also discussed.
- Color illustrations visually describe each surgical technique and highlight key anatomic structures.
- Expertly written by international authorities, with clear demonstration of their preferred techniques.
- Ideal for cardiothoracic surgeons at all levels , residents and fellows, and for use with patients who ask for more detail about a particular procedure.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Khonsari's Cardiac Surgery: Safeguards and Pitfalls in Operative Technique
- Cardiac Surgery in the Adult Fifth Edition
- Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques
- TSRA Decision Algorithms in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Sabiston and Spencer Surgery of the Chest: 2-Volume Set
- Cardiac Surgery: Operative Technique - Expert Consult: Online and Print
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Thoracic Surgery: Lung Resections, Bronchoplasty
- TSRA Clinical Scenarios in Cardiothoracic Surgery
*If this is not the "Cardiac Surgery (Master Techniques in Surgery)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 24, 2023 21:23 +08.