Product DescriptionRaising Baby: A Pocket Guide to Baby's 1st Year, is a first of its' kind, 80 page, spiral bound pocket guide for parents, caregivers, nannies, grandparents, etc. to help them navigate their baby's development, nutrition, sleep and health visits through the first year. It is full of information and tips and has numerous charts, sample schedules and tables to help parents get started. Raising Baby is all about simplifying the baby years and making it an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Understanding Your Baby: A Week-By-Week Development & Activity Guide For Playing With Your Baby From Birth to 12 Months
- 50 Things to Do in Baby's First Year: The First-Time Mom's Guide for Your Baby, Yourself, and Your Sanity
- The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- Education Begins at Birth: A Parent's Guide to Preparing Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers for Kindergarten
- The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You (1))
- Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality
- We're Parents! The New Dad Book for Baby's First Year: Everything You Need to Know to Survive and Thrive Together
- Baby's First Year Milestones: Promote and Celebrate Your Baby's Development with Monthly Games and Activities
- Newborn 101: Secrets from Expert Nurses on Preparing and Caring for Your Baby at Home
- What to Expect the First Year
*If this is not the "Raising Baby: A Pocket Guide to Baby's 1st Year" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 1, 2023 03:58 +08.