Struggling to understand the language of research? Need to understand the basic principles and processes of research? Do you find it difficult to know how to apply research to clinical practice?
This third edition of Introduction to Research for Midwives is the answer! In simple language, it explains the world of research both for those who must use it as part of evidence-based practice and those undertaking research.
The content is particularly student-friendly and provides clear guidelines on critiquing research articles and producing successful reviews of the literature, with many tips on producing assignments that really work.
All midwives and other health professionals will find this book invaluable in applying research to their own practice.
- No prior knowledge of research needed
- Written in a simple, practical style
- Applied to the context of evidence-based practice
- Comprehensive glossary of research terms
- Quantitative and qualitative research approaches clarified and illustrated
- Time-saving study skills highlighted
- Key points summaries for quick revision
- Clear emphasis on evidence-based practice
- All chapters include new material
- Major chapters extensively rewritten
- Up-to-date references and examples
- New research techniques included
- Glossary updated and simplified
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Racism in the United States: Implications for the Helping Professions
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures (FSG Classics) by Anne Fadiman (2012-04-24)
- How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine
- Counselling Skills For Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors
- Motherwit: An Alabama Midwife's Story
- Women's Gynecologic Health
- Real Food for Pregnancy: The Science and Wisdom of Optimal Prenatal Nutrition
- The First 1,000 Days: A Crucial Time for Mothers and Children--And the World
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care: A Woman-Centered Approach
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
*If this is not the "Introduction to Research for Midwives" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 21, 2023 06:41 +08.