This new, thoroughly revised edition of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for the Specialty Board Review offers updated information, along with the most recent references and knowledge reflected in those changes. The authors especially incorporate new information and changes from DSM-5. Both general and child/adolescent psychiatrists will find this new edition invaluable, not only as a guide for preparing for their first successful Board examination, but also as a review in preparing for important re-certification exams. The book includes hundreds of multiple-choice questions, modeled after the types of questions on the actual boards. This challenging update, with new references and more relevant questions, will help readers to learn new information and be better prepared for their board examinations. Because the authors rewrote the majority of questions to cover a broader knowledge base, readers may find it useful to use the 4th edition as a companion book of the 3rd edition.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Review: 1400 Questions to Help You Pass the Boards
- Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Concise Guide to Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (Concise Guides)
- Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Companion to Dulcan's Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Second Edition: DSM-5 Edition
- Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Comprehensive Textbook
- Prescriber's Guide - Children and Adolescents: Volume 1: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology
- Prescriber's Guide: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology
- Dulcan's Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- DSM-5 Pocket Guide for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
*If this is not the "Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for the Specialty Board Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 18, 2023 02:12 +08.