This text is a fast and convenient overview of the clinical trials in gynecologic cancer treatment, setting out the evidence base of treatment decisions in uterine, ovarian, cervical and vulval cancers and gestational trophoblastic neoplasia. Residents and fellows will find this book an indispensable reference for revision, while existing practitioners will welcome it as a clarification of the evidence base for treatment options.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Gynecologic Oncology Clinical Trials Review: Landmark Studies in Cervical Cancer
- Radical and Reconstructive Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology Clinical Trials Review: Landmark Studies in Uterine Cancer
- Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
- Gynecologic Radiation Oncology: A Practical Guide
- Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology Handbook: An Evidence-Based Clinical Guide
- Surgery for Ovarian Cancer
- Clinical Gynecologic Oncology
*If this is not the "Synopsis of Key Gynecologic Oncology Trials (CRC Focus)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 23, 2023 02:58 +08.