Selecting diagnosis codes is faster and easier with Buck's 2020 ICD-10-CM Physician Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this full-color manual ensures you learn the most accurate billing and reimbursement codes for medical services provided in the physicians’ office and out-patient settings. As coders need extensive knowledge to code with ICD-10-CM ― and to choose from the thousands of possible codes ― this edition makes it easier with colorful Netter’s Anatomy illustrations to help you understand anatomy and how it can affect your code choices. In addition, it comes with durable spiral binding, and includes a companion website with the latest coding news and updates.
- At-a-glance Guide to the Updates in the front of the book lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the coding changes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full in the Introduction, at the beginning of each chapter, and integrated within the code set, providing easier reference to coding rules when they are needed most.
- Unique! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy art is included in a separate section for easy reference and cross-referenced within the Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries, to help users understand anatomy and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Full-color design includes consistent color-coded symbols and text, providing easier access to codes and coding information.
- American Hospital Association's Coding Clinic® citations include official ICD-10-CM coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- 182 illustrations provide visual orientation and enhance understanding of specific coding situations.
- Items are included throughout the Tabular List to ensure accurate coding, providing additional information on common diseases and conditions.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and add coding instructions relating to difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Symbols and highlights draw attention to codes that may require special consideration before coding, including:
- new, revised, and deleted
- Unacceptable Principle Diagnosis
- Codes that call for the use of additional character(s)
- Includes, Excludes 1 and Excludes 2
- Use Additional
- Code First and Code Also
- Placeholder X symbol reminds you to assign placeholder X for codes less than 6 characters that require a 7th character.
- Manifestation code symbol identifies conditions for which it is important to record both the etiology and the symptom of the disease.
- Age and Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits help to ensure accuracy by denoting codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- NEW! Updated 2020 Official Code set reflects the latest ICD-10 codes needed for diagnosis coding.
- NEW! Symbol will identify diagnoses in the tabular list associated with HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- ICD-10-CM 2020 the Complete Official Codebook (ICD-10-CM the Complete Official Codebook)
- ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines Made Easy: 2020
- Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding
- Risk Adjustment Documentation & Coding
- Buck's Workbook for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2020 Edition
- Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2020 Edition
- Buck's 2020 HCPCS Level II
- HCPCS 2020 Level II Professional Edition (HCPCS Level II (American Medical Assn))
- CPT Professional 2020 (CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
- Gould's Pathophysiology for the Health Professions
*If this is not the "Buck's 2020 ICD-10-CM for Physicians" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 15, 2023 18:11 +08.