Trusted by physicians and advanced practice providers through ten standard-setting editions, Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 11th Edition, remains the reference of choice for expert, multidisciplinary guidance on the management and evidence-based treatment of problems in the mother, fetus, and neonate. An expanded team of international authors, led by Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh of Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, brings you up to date with advances in the control of nosocomial infections in preterm infants, genetic disorders and birth defects, the fetal origins of adult disease, the late preterm infants, and much more – all designed to help you improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients.
- Helps you make informed clinical choices for each patient – from diagnosis and treatment selection through post-treatment strategies and management of complications – with a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology.
- Includes a new chapter on Social and Economic Contributors to Neonatal Outcome.
- Features extensive updates and reorganization throughout, with new Key Points at the end of each chapter
- Provides up-to-date, evidence-based content, with more information on precision medicine and genetics.
- Uses detailed, full-color illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Offers indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
- Remains the most comprehensive, multidisciplinary text in the field – an excellent source of information for every stage of your practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions
- Questions From NeoReviews: A Study Guide for Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology
- Avery's Neonatology Board Review: Certification and Clinical Refresher
- The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology
- Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
- Gomella's Neonatology, Eighth Edition
- Neonatal Imaging
- MacDonald's Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology
- Physical Assessment of the Newborn, Sixth Edition: A Comprehensive Approach to the Art of Physical Examination - Revised 25th Anniversary Edition
*If this is not the "Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2-Volume Set: Diseases of the Fetus and Infant (C" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 17, 2023 06:36 +08.