Through nine outstanding editions, Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy has been the gold standard text in this fast-changing, complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this state-of-the-art reference by Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler is a must-have for vascular surgeons, interventionalists, vascular medicine specialists, and trainees, as well as general surgeons, interventional radiologists, and cardiologists that depend upon "Rutherford’s" in their practice. It offers authoritative guidance from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts in the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory disease.
- Incorporates medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic techniques, decision making, and fundamental vascular biology.
- Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Provides unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwide, who share their expertise on the most appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
- Employs a full-color layout, images and online video so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Includes 40 new chapters incorporating a shorter, more focused format with a summary for each chapter that provides a quick access to key information – ideal for consultation situations as well as daily practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques, diabetic foot, Pediatric Vascular Disease, and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that clinicians frequently face but seldom detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.
- Covers hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease, including the evolving management of aortic dissections.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Strandness's Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders
- Moore's Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery
- Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy: Anatomy and Technique
- Current Therapy in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (CURRENT THERAPY IN VASCULAR SURGERY)
- Endovascular Skills: Guidewire and Catheter Skills for Endovascular Surgery, Fourth Edition
- Endovascular Aortic Repair: Current Techniques with Fenestrated, Branched and Parallel Stent-Grafts
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Vascular Surgery: Arterial Procedures
- Fischer's Mastery of Surgery
*If this is not the "Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 2-Volume Set" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 28, 2023 16:48 +08.