Product DescriptionThe EHRA Book of Interventional Electrophysiology is the second official textbook of European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA). Using clinical cases to encourage practical learning, this book assists electrophysiologists and device specialists in tackling both common and unusual situations that they may encounter during daily practice.
Richly illustrated, and covering electrophysiological procedures for supra-ventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, the book enables specialists to deepen their understanding of complex concepts and techniques. Tracings, covering supra-ventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, are presented with multiple-choice questions to allow readers to hone their skills for interpreting challenging cases and to prepare for the EHRA certification exam in electrophysiology. Cases include Orthodromic AVRT, PV Isolation, VT ablation, and Atypical left atrial flutter to name a few.
The EHRA Book of Interventional Electrophysiology is a wide-ranging, practical case-book, written by leading experts in the field and edited by members of the EHRA education committee: an essential companion for electrophysiologists and trainees alike.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hands-On Ablation: The Experts' Approach, 2nd Edition
- The EHRA Book of Pacemaker, ICD, and CRT Troubleshooting: Case-based learning with multiple choice questions (The European Society of Cardiology Series)
- Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Anatomy for Cardiac Electrophysiologists: A Practical Handbook
- Essential Concepts of Electrophysiology through Case Studies: Intracardiac EGMs
- Clinical Electrophysiology Review, Second Edition
- The Origins of Ventricular Arrhythmias: Using the ECG As a Key Tool for Localization
- Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- A Case-Based Approach to Pacemakers, ICDs, and Cardiac Resynchronization (2 Vol Set)
- A Case-Based Approach to Pacemakers, ICDs, and Cardiac Resynchronization: Volume 3
*If this is not the "The EHRA Book of Interventional Electrophysiology: Case-based learning with multiple choice question" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 23, 2023 16:29 +08.