The full spectrum of thoracic operative concepts and procedures at your fingertips
"It is an essential part of every active thoracic practitioners library, and perhaps best used as a daily desk reference."--Annals of Surgery
"Overall, this text achieves the editors’ goals remarkably well. It will serve as a quick reference for practicing surgeons, as a useful tool for surgeons in training, and as a valuable resource for individuals preparing for board certification or recertification."--Annals of Thoracic Surgery
Here, in a single all-inclusive volume, is the sum of clinical knowledge in chest surgery, primarily drawn from the perspectives of internationally known innovators in thoracic surgery. In this text you will find all of the concepts and procedures that comprise the core of the discipline, making it unique among all other general surgery textbooks.Completely up-to-date with the latest non-invasive techniques, Adult Chest Surgery features a logical organization based on anatomy, and each section has an overview chapter, which summarizes the relevant anatomy, pathophysiology, and diagnostic and procedural options. Throughout, operations and diagnostic procedures are highlighted in succinct, illustrated technique chapters, making the book ideal for practicing cardiothoracic, thoracic, and general surgeons, as well as for residents, fellows, and allied healthcare providers.
- Authors from one of the largest thoracic surgery practices and training programs in North America
- Covers the entire range of thoracic surgical techniques and management, along with crucial preoperative evaluation, staging, and postoperative strategies
- 600 illustrations commissioned especially for this book
- A timely focus on the trend toward minimally invasive, endoscopic, and robotic techniques
- Non-surgical management chapters emphasize how to successfully manage specific clinical situations
- Insightful overviews of topics related to particular surgical procedures are presented, including survival rates, indications, patient characteristics, and technical and oncological principles
- Emphasizes the basic tenets of thoracic surgery and chest disease, making it ideal for board review and recertification
*If this is not the "Adult Chest Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 29, 2023 23:04 +08.