Comprehensive in scope and easy to use, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology, 4th Edition, provides the current, authoritative information you need to effectively sign out cases in female genital pathology. In this 4th Edition, internationally renowned authors Drs. Philip B. Clement and Robert H. Young are joined by new co-author Dr. Jennifer Stall to continue this bestselling atlas’s tradition of excellence. Hundreds of superb pathologic images, diagnostic pearls, and fully updated content make this practical, bench-side resource ideal for minimizing risks in reporting both routine and difficult cases.
- Comprehensively discusses the differential diagnosis of female genital tract neoplasms and their many mimics from the perspective of their varied microscopic features.
- Highlights important aspects of the clinical background, including age of patient, history of other tumors, and distribution of disease.
- Stresses helpful aspects of gross features and the importance of thorough sampling.
- Emphasizes practically important, immunohistochemical findings relevant to establishing the correct diagnosis.
- Includes newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Considers molecular aspects of the entities discussed.
- Includes the latest classification and staging systems for gynecologic diseases and disorders, with up-to-date information on staging.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality pathologic images, including new images contributed by Dr. Jennifer Stall from her review of the late Dr. Robert E. Scully’s vast collection of cases.
- Features tables listing differential diagnoses of each tumor and tumor-like entity to help you identify key points to consider in problem areas.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach E-Book: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
- Diagnosis of Endometrial Biopsies and Curettings: A Practical Approach
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Neoplastic Biopsies
- Atlas of Liver Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 2: Neoplastic
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 1: Non-Neoplastic (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Diagnostic Pathology: Gynecological E-Book
- Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors E-Book
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Diagnostic Pathology: Placenta E-Book
*If this is not the "Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 5, 2022 14:29 +08.