Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume by Drs. Mahul B. Amin and Satish K. Tickoo is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of genitourinary pathology. Outstanding images – including gross pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations – make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This 2nd Edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, staging, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Nearly 200 diagnoses, richly illustrated and extensively annotated, cover diseases of the kidney, prostate, bladder, testis, and penis.
- High-quality, carefully annotated images provide clinically and diagnostically important information, including difficult issues of grading and staging, and diagnostic dilemmas not covered in depth elsewhere.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, and annotated images.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diagnostic Pathology: Gastrointestinal
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Gynecological E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Hepatobiliary and Pancreas E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Placenta E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Breast E-Book
- Diagnostic Pathology: Endocrine E-Book
*If this is not the "Diagnostic Pathology: Genitourinary E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 24, 2022 03:32 +08.