Product DescriptionOKU: Foot and Ankle 5 provides a precise blend of relevant information, the current application of knowledge, and supporting references in an all-inclusive foot and ankle resource that will carry you from pre- to post-op, and everything in between.
Developed in partnership with the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society® (AOFAS), this comprehensive resource spans all facets of foot and ankle surgery, with concentrated coverage of significant developments from the past five years, condensed into a single volume for your convenience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The White Coat Investor: A Doctor's Guide To Personal Finance And Investing
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Hip and Knee Reconstruction 5
- Sarrafian's Anatomy of the Foot and Ankle: Descriptive, Topographic, Functional
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications E-Book
- Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Sports Medicine 5th Edition
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Trauma 5
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (Without Multimedia)
*If this is not the "Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 5" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 19, 2021 00:57 PST.