Product DescriptionThe first and only pocket-sized, practical manual on plastic surgery, The Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery is written by residents in the University of Michigan’s renowned plastic surgery training program. This multidisciplinary review features contributions from senior residents in related fields including general surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, otolaryngology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, and urology.
Easy-to-follow outline format covers the full range of clinical problems commonly encountered by plastic surgeons.
Core content addresses fundamental principles and techniques, skin and soft tissue lesions, head and neck, facial reconstruction, craniofacial, aesthetic surgery, breast, hand and upper extremities, trunk, lower extremities, genitalia, and burns.
Interdisciplinary versatility makes the handbook ideal for medical students and surgical residents seeking clinical consultations and pre-, intra-, and postoperative care. Additionally, the review provides a quick consult for practitioners whose work interacts with plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as for those preparing for the in-service and written board examinations.
NEW to the Second Edition…
New full-color illustrations improve visual learning and enhance retention of key concepts.
Carefully selected topics correspond to topics on plastic surgery in-service and specialty Board examinations.
Helpful icons highlight material covered on the In-Service Board Exam.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery (GRABB'S PLASTIC SURGERY)
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
- Plastic Surgery Emergencies: Principles and Techniques
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
- Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- Plastic Surgery Secrets Plus E-Book
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom
*If this is not the "Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2020 21:06 PST.