Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2, or studying for course exams, Rapid Review Pathology, 5th Edition by acclaimed author Dr. Edward Goljan is your go-to guide for up-to-date, essential pathology information throughout medical school. User-friendly features that make this comprehensive review tool the top choice of students worldwide include an outline format, full-color layout, High-Yield Margin Notes, Key Points, and a strong clinical correlation throughout.
This eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease E-Book (Robbins Pathology)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2019, Twenty-ninth edition
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology E-Book (Robbins Pathology)
- BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series)
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1, Fourth Edition
- Physiology E-Book
- Lange Pharmacology Flashcards, Fourth Edition
- High-YieldTM Neuroanatomy (High-Yield Series)
- BRS Cell Biology and Histology (Board Review Series)
*If this is not the "Rapid Review Pathology E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 4, 2022 19:38 +08.