Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book
- Easy EMG E-Book: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Fourth Edition
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2020 21:17 PST.