The use of ultrasound guidance to perform diagnostic and therapeutic injections is growing at a rapid rate, as is the evidence to support its use. Even with the increased popularity of ultrasound, there remains a lack of formal training or a standard reference book. Atlas of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections fills this void in the literature and will be useful to physiatrists, orthopedists, rheumatologists, pain medicine and sports medicine specialists alike. Broken down by anatomic structure and heavily illustrated, this book is both comprehensive and instructive. The Editors and their contributors break down the basics (both the fundamentals of ultrasound to needle visibility and the role of injections) and explore ultrasound-guided injection for structures in the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip and groin, knee, ankle and foot, and spine. Using a clear, heavily illustrated format, this book describes the relevant clinical scenarios and indications for injection, the evidence to support ultrasound use, relevant local anatomy, injection methods, and pearls and safety considerations. It will be a valuable reference for trainees and experienced clinicians alike, for experienced sonographers or those just starting out.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal E-Book
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book
- Ultrasound of the Musculoskeletal System (Medical Radiology)
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy E-Book, Updated Edition (Netter Basic Science)
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine E-Book: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care
- Regenerative Treatments in Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
- A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
*If this is not the "Atlas of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Musculoskeletal Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 13, 2022 23:41 +08.