Presented by an international team of experts, the new edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology features an exhaustive collection of imaging findings in gynecologic diseases. It pairs state-of-the-art images with extensive correlative imaging between ultrasound, sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross specimens, while a dedicated Techniques section is designed to help optimize imaging protocols and enhance diagnostic specificity.
- Completely revised content , updated reference lists, and new high-quality images keep you abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Features a brand-new section on pelvic floor imaging, accompanied by exquisite illustrations. Pelvic Floor section includes detailed anatomic drawings and patient examples.
- Diagnoses are grouped according to the organ involved: Uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva, ovary, fallopian tubes, and multi-organ disorders.
- Introduction and Overview chapters contain extensive illustrations of normal anatomy and variants, followed by a comprehensive series of chapters covering all pertinent pathologic entities, including congenital anomalies, infectious/inflammatory diseases, and benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Includes an expanded section on tumor staging with quick-reference tables, illustrations, and case examples covering TNM classifications, FIGO staging, and AJCC prognostic groups.
- Features illustrated differential diagnoses based on imaging findings.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images and "Key Facts" boxes to facilitate learning.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Callen's Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetric Imaging: Fetal Diagnosis and Care (Expert Radiology)
- Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Williams Obstetrics 24/E
- Diagnostic Imaging: Breast
- Obstetrics (Diagnostic Imaging)
- Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function
- Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas
- Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary
- A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts
*If this is not the "Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 30, 2022 18:57 +08.