Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
More than 4,800 illustrations address common head and neck imaging issues most often faced by radiologists in clinical practice
Head and Neck Imaging Variants delivers more than 375 cases and 4,800 illustrations to help you determine whether a finding is truly abnormal or merely a variant and to avoid common imaging pitfalls. Imaging variants affecting all areas of head and neck imaging are addressed. Companion cases are included with almost all of the primary variant cases to help illustrate key differentiating imaging features. In addition, because interpreting the postoperative and irradiated neck can be a daunting task, a large number of these cases are included in this textbook.
Since it is vital to understand the important characteristics of a variant or disease process in order to interpret imaging accurately, short discussions about the variant and relevant pathology are included. Salient features of the more common head and neck surgical procedures pertinent to image interpretation are also discussed.
- Valuable to the radiologist who interprets head and neck imaging as well as to residents and fellows
- Peer reviewed literature provided and referenced for the variants as well as for the companion cases
- Large, high-resolution images that clearly annotate the imaging findings
ABOUT THE McGRAW-HILL RADIOLOGY SERIES
This innovative series offers indispensable workstation reference material for the practicing radiologist. Within this series is a full range of practical, clinically relevant works divided into three categories:
PATTERNS: Organized by modality, these books provide a pattern-based approach to constructing practical differential diagnosis
VARIANTS: Structured by modality as well as anatomy, these graphic references aid the radiologist in reducing false-positive rates
CASES: Classic case presentations with an emphasis on differential diagnosis and clinical context
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnoses and Clinical Questions: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Head and Neck Imaging: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series)
- Emergency Neuroradiology: A Case-Based Approach
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review
- Neuroradiology: A Core Review
- Head and Neck Imaging (Expert Consult)
- Radiologic Physics - War Machine - Reloaded
- Crack the Core Exam - Volume 1
- Crack the Core Exam - Volume 2 (Crack Crack the Core Exam)
- Osborn's Brain
*If this is not the "Head and Neck Imaging Variants (McGraw-Hill Radiology Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 19, 2022 12:07 +08.