This third edition is the product of the author’s 25 years of experience with flow cytometry; although it covers the wide spectrum of hematopoietic tumors, the focus remains on most important clinical diagnoses, such as acute promyelocytic leukemia, identification of blasts, identification of clonal B-cell population, differentiating mature versus immature T-cell proliferations, deferential diagnosis between hematogones and B-ALL or distinction between chronic and acute monocytic proliferations. All hematopathologists and neoplastic hematologists will find this an important resource for keeping up to date with developments in clinical practice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Multiparameter Flow Cytometry in the Diagnosis of Hematologic Malignancies
- Breast Tumours (Medicine)
- Digestive System Tumours (Medicine)
- Diagnostic Pathology: Blood and Bone Marrow
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology - 2 Volume Set
- Diagnostic Pathology: Lymph Nodes and Extranodal Lymphomas
- Quick Reference Handbook for Surgical Pathologists
*If this is not the "Flow Cytometry in Neoplastic Hematology: Morphologic-Immunophenotypic Correlation, Third Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 25, 2022 22:18 +08.