Get the expert guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes with Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 7th Edition. This thoroughly up-to-date text contains both unparalleled scientific content and must-know clinical guidance, so you can enhance your problem-solving skills and make optimal use of the newest diagnostic techniques and therapeutic options in this fast-changing field.
- Delivers state-of-the-art information and guidance from editors and global contributors who are at the forefront of their respective subspecialty areas.
- Features sweeping content updates throughout, including basic science research which serves as a foundation for modern hematology, recent advances in stem cell transplantation, clinical advances in the treatment of each of the hematologic malignancies, immune checkpoint inhibitors, molecular diagnostics, transfusion medicine, and much more.
- Includes several new chapters including Epigenetics and Epigenomics, Stem Cell Model of Hematologic Diseases, Multiple Myeloma, IND Enabling Processes for Cell-Based Therapies, and Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Hematologic Malignancies.
- New Virtual Microscope with the ability to zoom in on high-quality digital hematopathology slides and frequent content updates accessible anywhere, any time on your favorite digital device.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Williams Manual of Hematology, Ninth Edition
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology
- Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
*If this is not the "Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 15, 2022 09:29 +08.